Controlling your personal information
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address, telephone number
• demographic information (age)
• equal ops (nationality, ethnicity, gender)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We use the data anonymously to generate our norm groups, this allows us to improve our norm groups all the time and to help you find better comparison groups for your assessments.
• The data is always collected anonymously and employers have the option to receive a summary allowing them to check that they are meeting their equal opportunities policies.
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have processes and policies in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Personal Information
• If you wish to amend any of your personal information or remove it simply email us at the address given in our contact page.
• If you wish see a copy of any personal information we hold about you, again email us and we will be happy to comply with your request.
• We will have to identify you with proof of ID before completing any request.