- “Registered User” means a person who has successfully completed an ABA training course allowing them to use Trait for selection and/or development applications.
- “Assessments” means our test and training materials in printed, electronic, online, or any other form;
- “Customer” is any organisation or person purchasing ABA assessments or services or is a registered user of ABA products and services;
- “Trademarks and Copyright” means all our trademarked and copyrighted material, whether registered or unregistered, used by ABA in the course of business.
Use of ABA Assessment Products
- We reserve the right to only supply assessments to registered users who are qualified through our courses.
- Our assessments must be used in accordance with the best practice requested by ABA and the British Psychological Society. ABA reserve the right to decline to supply assessments if the Customer fails or refuses to comply with best practice requirements for administering them.
- Here at ABA we like to keep things very simple, that’s why unlike other test publishers we keep everything on 30 day terms, no upfront payment for any tests you use.
- Once you have registered with us you simply pay for what you use at the end of each month when we invoice you for what you have used. Simple, Accessible, Straightforward.
- Once a training course deposit has been paid this is non refundable due to our subsequent commitments in paying for rooms.
- However we will always try and be flexible and accommodating wherever possible with regards to date changes under extenuating conditions subject to 7 days notice.
- Once a Trait report has been downloaded the user cannot be refunded, the user will receive reminders from the system that they will be charged for “x” number of reports prior to purchase to safeguard against accidental purchase.
- For this reason, once a report has been purchased you will be invoiced under 30 day terms at the end of each month.
The Customer undertakes that:
- They will ensure that only Registered Users trained by ABA be allowed to administer Trait and that they will adhere to best practice guidelines.
- Unless so authorised by ABA as a partner – the Customer shall not, and shall ensure that the Registered User shall not, licence, exchange, lend, give or otherwise dispose of Products to third parties or act as agent, distribution channel.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- All ABA materials both training and also personality feedback are protected by intellectual property rights including trademarks, copyright, patents and design rights.
- Reproduction of ABA Assessments in whole or in part, in any form, is prohibited except where permission has been granted by ABA.